A few from last year, but tons of new ones.
- Holden Arboretum – This place has a Canopy Walk and a Tower open in the warmer months. This place has lots of hiking trails. This is a must.
- Loveland Castle – A real castle
- Celina/Coldwater /Bike path Biking or walking
- Casa Nueva Restaurant & Cantina (Athens)
- Langsdon Mineral Collecton This place rocks!
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium
- Blair Museum of Lithophanes
- Lake Hope Lodge Great to go to lodges, just to check them out.
- Columbus Washboard Company
- A Farmer’s Market
- Tabletop Game Cafe
- American Packard Museum Lots of classic cars
- Findlay Market Another great market
- Susie’s Big Dipper Ice cream, a must
- The National Historical Equipment Museum Interesting
- Allen County Museum
- Skillet farm to table
- Somewhere outdoors for a hike.
So many places to see in 2018.